Cedar Lodge Motel – Motel Accommodation in Townsville
Under new management:- The Cedar Lodge Motel located at 214 Nathan Street offers excellent motel accommodation in Townsville.
Great service at Cedar Lodge Motel is our mantra when we offer a warm and friendly welcome to our new and returning guests.
Cleanliness and comfortable rooms and facilities are also paramount at Cedar Lodge Motel.
Cedar Lodge inclusions are:
- All are non smoking
- Ensuited rooms
- New beds in all rooms
- FREE Foxtel
- Split system air conditioning
- FREE WiFi internet
- New digital flat screen TVs
- FREE parking
- Suitable on street parking for Trucks, Coach and Caravans
- Cooking facilities to assist in keeping accommodation costs affordable
- Outdoor seating areas and a swimming pool add to the relaxing ambiance of the Motel
- Renovated rooms and new bathrooms
- Approved PTS Hospital Patient Travel Motel
- Great location
- Close to shops
- 24 HR check in available with prior arrangement
- Free room upgrade (if available) if booking online using our website
We accommodate single guests, couples and families.
Special interest groups can all be accommodated at Cedar Lodge Motel in our group facility room, suitable for small groups, sport events, schools and family groups.
Whether it be for business, shopping, medical, sporting or personal pleasure to explore our beautiful city, Cedar Lodge Motel in Townsville has fabulous accommodation for our business and leisure guests.
Cedar Lodge Motel is the approved PTS Patient Travel Subsidy Scheme Motel and the closest in proximity to the Townsville Hospital and the JCU James Cook University.
Our Self Contained Rooms are competitively priced and offer great value for the convenience of our central location – on Nathan Street within close proximity to the Aitkenvale business district, Townsville Hospital, James Cook University, Lavarack Army Barracks, Dairy Farmers Stadium (1300SMILES Stadium), home to the NRL Grand Final Champions the North Queensland Cowboys, and within walking distance to fast food outlets, restaurants and Stocklands shopping centre. Townsville airport is a 10 minute drive.